Workforce planning is a continual process used to align the needs and priorities of the organization with those of its workforce to ensure it can meet its legislative, regulatory, service and production requirements and organizational objectives.
These are the few steps we use in ensuring a successful workforce Plan:
- We analyze the key mission, goals, and future objectives set by our client and how it is to be achieved by the workforce.
- We audit the current workforce and how it is projected overtime, as a result of attrition and other trends.
- We analyze the organization's current and future workforce requirements.
- We define the gaps between the workforce demand and supply of the client, and point out the top priority gaps with the greatest impact on organizational performance.
- The appropriate workforce interventions and activities to close identified workforce gaps and enable your organization to meet its strategic goals.
- We monitor the performance of solutions and their impact on the gaps they were designed to address, and continuously improve the solutions to maximize their effectiveness.