HR Audit is a comprehensive method to review current human resources policies, procedures, documentation, and systems. The reviews helps to identify needs for improvement and enhancement of the HR function. In addition, it helps to assess compliance with ever-changing rules and regulations.
An Audit involves systematically reviewing all aspects of human resources, usually in a checklist fashion.
Why you need to Audit your Human Resources
- The purpose of an HR Audit is to recognize strengths and identify any needs for improvement in the human resources function.
- A properly executed Audit will reveal problem areas and provide recommendations and suggestions for the remedy of these problems.
- Listed below are some of the reasons to conduct such review:
- Ensuring the effective utilization of the organization's human resources
- Reviewing compliance in relation to administration of the organization
- Instilling a sense of confidence in management and the human resources function.
- Establishing a baseline for future improvement for the function.